News Flash


Posted on: March 29, 2023

Report Blocked Railroad Crossings


The best tool we have to let the federal government know about blocked railroad crossings is the U.S. Department of Transportation Federal Railroad Administration’s Public Blocked Crossing Incident Reporter.

It’s easy to use - you can search by crossing sign number, location, cross street or map. So while you are sitting waiting in your car, report the information!

Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in General