AARP Tax-Aide is a FREE service for income tax counseling for senior adults who of low to moderate income. The Sharonville Community Center will be hosting appointments on Wednesday's beginning January 31st- April 10th from 9am-3pm. For 2024, appointment registration for this confidential service will be taken by the United Way and is available by calling 211 or online at https://UWGC-FreeTaxPrep.as.me/SharonvilleCommCenter
Here are a few quick tips to help with Tax-Aide Registration
If you are currently trying to register for AARP’s Tax-Aide here at the Sharonville Community Center, here are a few quick tips to help you with the process:
1. When calling 2-1-1, please be sure to select Hamilton County and ask specifically for the Sharonville Community Center, if you live outside of Hamilton County and they re-route you ask for an agent. You can also call the Community Center at 513-563-2895 and select the Tax prep option to get directly transferred to 2-1-1.
2. They are currently experiencing a very large call volume so feel free to utilize the call-back option. Someone will call you back, so please be patient.
3. If you are able to use a computer, you can skip the long phone line and do it online through the direct link listed below. This will take you directly to the registration site for the Sharonville Community Center location.
4. You must provide an active 10-digit phone number and email address to complete scheduling. If you do not have an email, feel free to use a filler such as email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, but please remember to use an active phone number.
5. As always, if you need any assistance whatsoever, please feel free to give us a call and we will do our absolute best to help you, or your family members get registered.