News Flash Home
The original item was published from 1/30/2014 4:57:49 PM to 1/1/2015 12:15:01 AM.

News Flash

Fire and EMS

Posted on: January 30, 2014

[ARCHIVED] Carbon Monoxide detectors supplied by the Fire Department need to be replaced

Beginning in 1999 and ending in early 2003 the Sharonville Fire Department partnered with the American Red Cross to provide free Carbon Monoxide detectors to the Community. Through this grant program funded by the Red Cross we were able to provide and place these detectors in several hundred residences within the City. This program was discontinued when the grant money was exhausted, due to lack of funding. The problem now is all of those detectors have reached the end of their 10 year life cycle and are failing and need to be replaced. If you have a Carbon Monoxide detector supplied by the Fire Department, it needs to be replaced. These detectors are very important to have in the home and are available for purchase through many retail stores or online. Should you have questions please call the Firehouse at 513-563-0252 and we will be glad to answer any questions you may have about this issue.

Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Fire and EMS

Information on Immunization Clinic

Posted on: October 18, 2023

Report Blocked Railroad Crossings

Posted on: March 29, 2023