How do I file an EEO complaint through the City?
The city only takes EEO complaints involving city employees. City employees and citizens wishing to file a complaint involving a city employee may contact the DSSD. Citizens with a complaint involving private parties should be directed to:

Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)

John W. Peck Federal Office Building
Office Building
550 Main Street, 10th Floor
Cincinnati, OH 45202
1-800-669-4000 (Voice)
1-800-669-6820 (TTY)

Ohio Civil Rights Commission (OCRC)

7162 Reading Road, Suite 606
Cincinnati, Ohio 45237
513-351-2541 (Voice/TTY)

Show All Answers

1. How do I find out about available city jobs?
2. Do I have to live in the city to apply for a position?
3. If I am not considered for a position, but I believe that I do meet the qualifications, what can I do?
4. May I submit a resume and be called when something opens up in my field?
5. Why are there upper age limits for police and fire positions?
6. How can I obtain a description of work for a particular job?
7. How many employees does Sharonville employ?
8. How many police officers and fire fighters are on the city's payroll?
9. How do I file an EEO complaint through the City?
10. How do I File a Complaint of Disability Discrimination