Stay & Play Zone
The Sharonville Parks and Recreation Department is synonymous with quality. We extend this quality to the care of your children. We will provide a safe, healthy, fun, and nurturing environment for your children while they are at the Stay and Play Zone.
The Stay and Play Zone is staffed with mature adults who are trained in first aid, CPR, AED, and blood borne pathogens. The Zone is for use by children ages 1 - 6 while an accompanying adult is inside the Community Center.
The cost is $3.00 per child per hour. Payment is due at time of service. Children are limited to a two hour stay. Service is included at no charge on all children's combo passes ages 1 - 6.
Stay and Play Guidelines:
- All necessary paperwork (medical form) must be completely filled out prior to leaving your child in the Stay and Play Zone for the first time.
- By state mandate, a two hour limit per day is imposed.
- For the safety of all children, all parents or guardians must sign children into and out of the Stay and Play Zone.
- The use of the Stay and Play Zone is intended for use while the parent / guardian is using the indoor facilities of the Sharonville Community Center. The adult signing the child in to the zone must stay inside of the Sharonville Community Center. The adult may not go outdoors. (Example: a child may not use the Stay and Play Zone if the parent is using the Aquatics Center, park, or outdoor tennis courts.)
- The Stay and Play staff will only release a child to the individual who brought and signed the child in, regardless of relationship. The only exception to this is if a hand written consent letter is given to the staff at time of drop off.
- Children will not be permitted to have food or beverages inside the zone area. Also, we are not permitted to administer medication of any kind.
- In compliance with Health Department rules, all children must wear shoes while in the zone.
- If a child appears to be ill or becomes ill while in the zone, the parent will be required to remove the child. As a health standard, courtesy to others and for the well-being of your children, no sick children will be admitted to the room.
- All diaper changing supplies must be provided. Parent may be called for assistance based on the staff to child ratio.
- There are coat hooks available for the children’s coats and diaper bags. The child’s name must be clearly marked on all items.
- For your child's own safety, please alert the nursery staff of any special circumstances such as strict food allergies, each time they visit.
Stay and Play Hours:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday | 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Monday through Thursday | 5:15pm - 7:30pm
*Hours are subject to change
Our goal is to provide a positive experience for everyone. For this reason a parent will be notified if:
- A child cannot be quieted from crying with a reasonable amount of time (5-10 minutes)
- A child demonstrates behavior that is dangerous to that child or anyone else in the nursery
- A child appears to be ill.