Fitness Center & Track
The Sharonville Fitness Center provides a clean, safe, and family oriented environment in which to develop your overall health and well-being. The fitness room can be utilized independently by persons 13 years of age and older. For members ages 13-17 it is required to schedule an orientation with the fitness staff prior to using the fitness center. A Health Profile form is also required. Please complete this form and return it to the fitness center staff before scheduling your orientation. Ages 18+ may sign off on a Fitness Waiver instead of completing an orientation.
Fitness Center and Track Hours
- Monday - Thursday, 6 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday, 6 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
The fitness center provides the following amenities:
- Recumbent bikes & Upright bikes
- Rowing machine
- Arc trainers
- Elliptical / cross-trainers
- Cybex circuit strength training equipment including Cybex Eagle & Life Fitness Insignia machines
- Hammer Smith machine
- LF Dual Adj. Cable cross-over machine
- Hammer Plated loaded leg press, Hammer Arm Curl Seated, adjustable benches and abdominal machine
- Cybex Assisted dip / pull-up machine
- Hammer Athletic Rack
- Free weight dumbbells - 5# - 100#
- Kettlebells - 5# - 40#
- Free personal training